Come Work with Us!
- Account Manager
- Business Procurement Intern (University of Delaware, Winter Internship)
Account Manager - Full-Time
Summary: eZanga is a small digital marketing firm rooted in the Middletown, Delaware community. While we may sell digital marketing and ad fraud solutions to keep the lights on, we’re far from a stodgy or boring workplace. In fact, we’re an award-winning small business with a fantastic, laid-back culture where everyone works hard, but it doesn’t feel like you’re coming into work every day. See, eZanga’s owners have a philosophy that if you’re going to spend 40 hours per week away from your family, you might as well feel good about it.
Don’t just take our word for it - here are some of our employees’ favorite perks (other than those standard medical, vacation, 401k pieces that, let’s be honest, you already knew you had coming to you):
- There are no barriers between entry-level and upper-level management. Everyone, right up to the CEO and CFO, is open and approachable. And the entire team genuinely cares about the professional and personal lives of their co-workers.
- How well you do in your job depends on how hard you work. The only one holding you back is you.
- Opportunities for growth are endless and welcomed.
- It’s a work hard, play hard, eat hard environment, and you can truly see that reflected in the day-to-day activities in the office.
- Free pizza, fully-stocked kitchen, and endless soda and coffee. (It’s a serious perk; it deserves its own line.)
Now that you know a little about what we bring to the table, here are some expectations we want you to bring to the table.
Come in, ready to win! We are looking for an energetic, sales professional to add to our growing and talented team! The Account Representative we are looking for has the savvy and ability to generate new business through prospecting activities, while balancing the ability to meet the needs of existing customers through exceptional customer service and account follow up.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Rolling up your sleeves in this role means:
- Utilizing all outreach techniques (e.g. phone calls, email, social media outreach, and trade show participation) to achieve and exceed individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Account Management:
- Working with clients’ budgets to maximize their ROI.
- Continuous optimization of customer campaigns.
- Working to resolve issues as they arise, to promote customer retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A college degree preferred.
- Prior sales experience.
- Team-oriented, but highly motivated and naturally driven.
- Proficient and skilled communicator through all mediums.
- Comfortable with technology (PC, phone), prior experience using a CRM is a plus.
- A willingness to learn and have fun!
So, sound interesting? This is what we are looking for:
Working Conditions: This is primarily a Monday through Friday, in the office, work environment.
Travel Requirements: Some light travel is possible.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: September 16th, 2016
Business Procurement Intern (University of Delaware, Winter Internship) - Internship
Summary: eZanga.com, located just 15 miles south of the University of Delaware’s campus, is seeking a college student who has interest or experience with reporting and business analytics. This accelerated winter internship will focus on mining and crafting data on behalf of eZanga. This position will report to our Director of Sales and our Business Operations Manager.The ideal candidate should have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Outlook and enjoy working with numbers. The goal of eZanga’s internship program is to provide students with solid experience to complement their studies and prepare them to meet their career ambitions.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Primary Responsibilities: **Must be taken for credit**
- Work to negotiate and secure potential partnership contracts.
- Update and maintain spreadsheets with application and approval progress.
- Provide general administrative support and participate in special projects as required.
- Follow company policy and procedures.
- College Juniors or Seniors in any Business Administration Program at the University of Delaware or two years of related coursework completed and a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- 2017 winter semester commitment – approximately 5 weeks– with 20-25 hours per week. This is an accelerated internship available only to University of Delaware students during a 2017 winter mini-semester.
- Strong technical aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel (Pivot Tables), Access, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn and use new systems.
- Ability to work a cross-departmentally supporting two departments with strong business acumen.
- Ability to learn quickly our systems and products.
- Analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people.
Working Conditions: This is an office-based position in our Middletown, Delaware location.
Travel Requirements: None.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: November 2nd, 2016
*Part-Time employees are not eligible for health care benefits or 401(k) Profit Sharing.
eZanga.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We're always interested in hiring talented and enthusiastic people. If you do not see a job listed above but feel you have a skill set that could help our company, feel free to email your resume, and other relevant documents, to email@example.com.