Come Work with Us!
- Inside Sales/Account Manager
Inside Sales/Account Manager - Full-Time
Summary: Looking for six figure income potential? If you are comfortable reaching out to prospects on the phone and you don’t stop calling until you reach your goals, this is the right fit for you. If you are eager to create new business by finding prospects and developing a dialogue with them, then please read further. This position is responsible for selling internet advertising and pay per call advertising to businesses nationally and internationally via outgoing and incoming telemarketing, trade shows, and other marketing activities. Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. This position pays a very generous and aggressive commission structure, with a full benefits package, top notch training in a fun and dynamic work environment.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for acquiring accounts to strengthen market share by:
- Making a minimum number of phone calls, appointments, customer management data base entries and sales to be reviewed within the first month of employment
- Hitting and maintaining goals month to month
- Developing relationships that foster trust in our brand
- Educating clients on benefits of internet marketing
- Follow up on leads from trade shows
- Following up inquiries from marketing activities
- Maximizing opportunities from incoming inquiries
- Generating key word quotes for potential clients
- Working within clients budget to maximize ROI
- Assisting existing customers to optimize their campaigns
- Maintaining active customers by answering questions and concerns
- Maintaining detailed records and document all pertinent information in a CRM
- Interacting with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance as needed to achieve the goals of the business
- Setting priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
- Performing other duties as required or assigned
- College degree preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Works well in team environment
- Proficient in the English language including ability to perform spelling and grammar checks with proofreading documents
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in person
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Broad knowledge of internet advertising preferred
- PC proficient including emails, instant messaging, data entry, and basic spreadsheets
Working Conditions: Primarily office environment.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: Non-ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: April 20th, 2015
*Part-Time employees are not eligible for health care benefits or 401(k) Profit Sharing.
eZanga.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We're always interested in hiring talented and enthusiastic people. If you do not see a job listed above but feel you have a skill set that could help our company, feel free to email your resume, and other relevant documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.