Philadelphia SmartCEO magazine announced the 2012 SmartCXO Award honorees, and eZanga's COO, Angel Pabon, was chosen as one of their SmartCOO's in the Greater Philadelphia region! The SmartCXO Awards celebrate the distinguished achievements of forty of Greater Philadelphia's finest management executives. As a whole, the companies represented in the 2012 Philadelphia SmartCXO Awards generate $98.6 billion in revenue and manage 64,600 employees in the Greater Philadelphia area. The 2012 SmartCXOs were profiled in the March 2012 issue of Philadelphia SmartCEO.
Search eZanga News
Recent Press Releases
- eZanga.com Attends First Ever Happening List Blue Carpet Bash
6/17/2014 - Representatives from eZanga.com, North DelaWHERE Happening List’s “Best Places to Work” Finalist, attended the NDH Blue Carpet Bash on June 12, 2014.
- eZanga.com’s Brittany Berger to Speak at Vocus Conference
6/4/2014 - eZanga.com’s Digital Content Supervisor, Brittany Berger, will discuss the company’s use of Vocus Marketing Suite at Demand Success 2014.
- eZanga.com Reacts to Google’s Acquisition of Adometry
5/8/2014 - eZanga CEO, Rich Kahn, addresses Google buying out Adometry, and what impact this will have on the eZanga ad platform, AdPad®.
- eZanga.com Enters New Partnership With comScore, Inc.
5/6/2014 - eZanga.com announces new partnership With Comscore guaranteeing more accurate website traffic reports for clients.
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes
4/16/2014 - Rich Kahn, CEO of online advertising platform, eZanga.com, reacts to changes to Google’s keyword data policies.
- eZanga.com Re-launches Online Advertising Platform at ad:tech San Francisco Trade Show
3/26/2014 - Search engine and digital marketing company eZanga.com launches the third version of AdPad®, their online advertising platform designed from the client’s perspective, at ad:tech San Francisco. The update includes a redesigned user interface and several requested features.
- eZanga.com Becomes First Search Engine to Use Bitcoin
1/16/2014 - As part of the launch of their new website, search engine and digital marketing company eZanga.com announced they have added Bitcoin as a payment and payout option. This will make them the first search engine using the currency.
- eZanga Promotes Premium Traffic with Click Fraud Prevention Tool at ad:tech
11/6/2013 - eZanga.com announces upgrade click fraud prevention feature that promotes premium quality traffic at ad:tech New York.
- more press releases
Mentions In The News
- Marketing Manager Michelle Brammer talks about how the eZanga staff gets fresh air over the summer
MyCorporation - 7/23/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger tells you how to make a terrible first impression while networking
BusinessNewsDaily - 7/23/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger explains the importance of a blog newsletter
Bad Rhino Rumblings - 7/21/2014
- CEO Rich Kahn shares what he eats for breakfast
Tech Cocktail - 7/17/2014
- PR Specialist Megan Ingenbrandt and Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger talk about reputation management mistakes
ReputationManagement.com - 7/17/2014
- more mentions in the news
Inquires and Information
Media Kit - 38MB .ZIP File
Contains eZanga related flyers, booklets, and images.