As you may have already read, eZanga traveled to San Francisco last week for ad:tech San Francisco 2012. Trade shows like ad:tech are all about meeting new people in the industry and sharing ideas and knowledge. In keeping with this, Murray Newlands of Performance Marketing Insider interviewed our CEO, Rich Kahn, to discuss search marketing tips and what you get when you work with eZanga for a campaign.
Thousands of advertising, media, marketing and technology professionals, including members of the eZanga team, gathered in San Francisco on April 3 and 4 for ad:tech San Francisco 2012.
There were 7 keynotes and over 35 breakout sessions covering an array of topics, such as affiliate marketing, online deal-hunting, online gaming, and developing mobile apps. Keynote speakers included Lisa Utzschneider, Guy Kawasaki, and Robert Scoble, with other industry leaders everywhere you turned. Speakers came from such companies as Amazon, Hearst Magazines, Pandora, and Zynga.
On April 3 and 4, the eZanga team will be exhibiting at ad:tech San Francisco at Moscone Center West.
ad:tech is a digital marketing and technology conference and exposition that has 9 events in 7 countries. Each of the 9 events bring thousands of marketers together to meet face-to-face, do business, and have a great time! Its roster of speakers, sessions, and exhibitors give attendees a competitive edge in a constantly changing industry.
Search eZanga News
Recent Press Releases
- eZanga.com Eliminates Click Fraud with Traffic Advisors® Infinity
11/5/2014 - eZanga rolls out its newest update to Traffic Advisors® product at ad:tech New York.
- eZanga.com Motivates Delaware Students Through SPaRC Initiative
10/6/2014 - eZanga’s team joins the SPaRC Initiative to motivate Delaware students to prepare for future career roles.
- older press releases
Mentions In The News
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger hosts a webinar on social media and content marketing
GaggleAMP - 12/10/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger shares how she got started in content marketing
Opentopic - 12/4/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger gives advice for publishing on LinkedIn
Bad Rhino Rumblings - 12/4/2014
- eZanga makes a list of top PPC ad networks
MetalSoftware - 12/3/2014
- PR Specialist Megan Ingenbrandt talks about branding on Instagram
Bad Rhino Rumblings - 12/2/2014
- more mentions in the news
Inquires and Information
Media Kit - 11.5MB .ZIP File
- 2014 (44)
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (17)
- 2011 (2)