The eZanga team spent the first day of summer with their families at Hersheypark. The theme park has over 65 rides and activities catering to all age groups. The unanimous favorite attractions? The water rides and the the roller coasters. The sizzling heat drove people to the the lazy river, wave pool and water park. The ride warriors highly anticipated the newest thrill ride, SkyRush, the tallest, fastest roller coaster at Hersheypark. It reaches 200 feet, goes 75 mph and has four turns, five hills and the highest plummet in the park! Everyone had a blast! 97 degree weather couldn't hold this group back from having a great time.
Chase and LivingSocial are sponsoring an initiative that illustrates their dedication to small businesses nationwide. Mission: Small Business is a program that will award up to 12 individual grants of $250,000 to small business owners.
Why?To provide small businesses with resources needed to make a positive impact on their business. In order to be selected, companies must adhere to a multi-step application process. Once they qualify, they will be reviewed by a panel of six people, including Tim O’Shaughnessy, CEO and co-founder of Living Social. Grant recipients will be announced on or before September 15th, 2012.
The Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle, Washington is swarming with exceptionally knowledgeable internet marketers at SMX Advanced 2012 this week.
Search eZanga News
Recent Press Releases
- eZanga.com Eliminates Click Fraud with Traffic Advisors® Infinity
11/5/2014 - eZanga rolls out its newest update to Traffic Advisors® product at ad:tech New York.
- eZanga.com Motivates Delaware Students Through SPaRC Initiative
10/6/2014 - eZanga’s team joins the SPaRC Initiative to motivate Delaware students to prepare for future career roles.
- older press releases
Mentions In The News
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger hosts a webinar on social media and content marketing
GaggleAMP - 12/10/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger shares how she got started in content marketing
Opentopic - 12/4/2014
- Digital Content Supervisor Brittany Berger gives advice for publishing on LinkedIn
Bad Rhino Rumblings - 12/4/2014
- eZanga makes a list of top PPC ad networks
MetalSoftware - 12/3/2014
- PR Specialist Megan Ingenbrandt talks about branding on Instagram
Bad Rhino Rumblings - 12/2/2014
- more mentions in the news
Inquires and Information
Media Kit - 11.5MB .ZIP File
- 2014 (43)
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (17)
- 2011 (2)