Chase and LivingSocial are sponsoring an initiative that illustrates their dedication to small businesses nationwide. Mission: Small Business is a program that will award up to 12 individual grants of $250,000 to small business owners.
Why? To provide small businesses with resources needed to make a positive impact on their business. In order to be selected, companies must adhere to a multi-step application process. Once they qualify, they will be reviewed by a panel of six people, including Tim O’Shaughnessy, CEO and co-founder of Living Social. Grant recipients will be announced on or before September 15th, 2012.
- Have less than 100 employees
- Have been in business for at least 2 years
- Show community involvement
- Explain why their business is unique
- Outline a proposed plan for utilizing the Grant
- At least 250 votes by June 30th, 2012 (you can vote here.)
eZanga Would Create More Jobs
eZanga is enthusiastic about Mission: Small Business. If awarded, the grant would be used to aid job creation – up to 10 new positions in the Information Technology and Marketing Departments. Additional employees would advance eZanga’s efforts to provide affordable products and services to boost the growth of small business. “Mom and Pop Shop” and “Brick and Mortar Business” success has been part of eZanga’s vision since the beginning.
The voting process is simple! Here is how it works:
- Visit the website here: Mission: Small Business
- Click the Login & Support button
- Search for “eZanga”
- Select “Support”
Please vote for eZanga!